Wilmington is a town in Middlesex County. It is located around 15 miles away from Boston. Here are some notable places to visit while in Wilmington:
- Shriners Auditorium: This venue is 37,000 square feet and has hosted several types of events, including conventions, exhibitions, concerts, banquets, sports events, trade shows, arts and crafts shows, car shows, and antique shows.
- Horribles Parade: On the last Sunday of October, the town hosts a parade in which children and their parents dress up and walk along Church Street. At the end of the route, the community is waiting for them with candy.
Trusted Auto Repair Shop in Wilmington
Most Wilmington residents rely on their cars to get to school, work, and a multitude of other places. When their cars need maintenance or repairs, they come to Euro Car Center in Wilmington. We are located at 214 Andover Street, Unit 6.
Our technicians have decades of combined experience and are experts in all things auto repair. Here are some reasons why you should choose Euro Car Center in Wilmington:
- We have an average review score of five stars based on reviews from over 640 satisfied customers.
- For your convenience, we offer a free shuttle service as well as free pick up and drop off.
- We have ASE-Certified technicians.
- We offer a 2-year/24,000-mile warranty on most of our services and repairs.
If you are a Wilmington resident, don't hesitate to schedule an appointment with Euro Car Center in Wilmington today. You can do so online or give us a call at 978-447-1590.